Lets start here If you want to lose weight, you're not alone in this world. Almost half of all American population are trying to lose weight as fast as they can.While there are many things you can do to for losing weight but too quickly can be very dangerous. Fad diets, diet pills, and fasting may help you reduce the number on the fats scale, but these methods can cause severe health complications and side effects as well.
However, if you are generally healthy and you're determined to drop several pounds quickly but safely, there are some techniques and tips you can adopt or join to help you reach your short term goals with long term benefits.
- Water Diet. This diet involves drinking a daily total of about 64 fluid ounces (8 cups) of cold (preferably refrigerated) water, at regular intervals of 1 hour thats very important.
- Drink a glass of water before each meal if possible try to avoid after meal and before each snack to suppress your appetite by making you feel fluffer and smother inside.
- Do not add sweeteners or flavorings to your water and avoid soda or any kind of energy drinks.
- Do not replace meals with water always have appetizer.
- Daily multivitamin to replenish the nutrients lost through more frequent urination.which also help's you to be more active.
2.Juice Detox Diet, Juice Fast, or Hollywood Diet
- Well there are many variations on a juice detoxification, they generally last for one to three days but preferred if you take fresh juices specially in morning.
- You can only drink fresh fruit and fresh vegetable juices and skimmed milk or fat free milk on this type of fad diet.
- Some variations of this diet involve taking vitamins or nutrients along with the juices,should be prescribed by authorized doctors while others let you have a single meal per day.
- The juices are meant to help your body flush out toxins clean up inside and eliminate several pounds of waste from your body.Clean from inside clear from outside also helps your skin to be fresh and glowing.
3.The Master Cleanse, Maple Syrup Diet, or Lemonade Diet
- This fad diet is a liquid-only diet like water and fresh juices.
- Drink between 7-14 glasses of a special mixture of lemonade, cayenne pepper, water, and fresh juices each day and please no sugar.
- You will also drink a cup of herbal laxative tea twice or thrice a day to help you clean even better.
- You have an optional period of easing into this fad diet for sometime as well as an easing-out process of diet.
- should only be done for very short-term weight loss and is supposed to function as a detoxifying cleanse rather than a strict weight losing period try to go gym for light exercise as well if you can.
- There is also an optional salt-water flush that can be added into this diet plan to help you nurrish.